QUESTIONS ABOUT HELIUM SAFETY?
CALL WORTHINGTON CUSTOMER SERVICE
QUESTIONS ABOUT SELF SEALING BALLOONS?
CALL CREATIVE BALLOONS MFG.
- Keep our of the reach of children.
- The balloons in this package represent a possible choking hazard. Children under eight years can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision is required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons immediately.
- DANGER: Content Under Pressure:
- Do not place nozzle in nose or mouth for any reason. Doing so can damage lungs and other body parts, which can result in serious personal injury or death. The cylinder contains compressed helium under pressure.
- Do not inhale helium. Use only in a well ventilated area. Never in closed spaces. Helium reduces and can eliminate oxygen available for breathing. Inhaling helium can result in serious personal injury or death.
- Danger: Contents Under Pressure.
- Do not store in damp areas. This can cause the cylinder to rust. Rusting of the cylinder can result in a violent bursting of the cylinder resulting in personal injury or death.
- Do not refill with any material. This is a non-refillable cylinder. Refilling could result in a violent bursting of the cylinder resulting in serious personal injury or death.
- Do not mistreat the cylinder by dropping on sharp or pointed surfaces. This could puncture the cylinder causing sudden release of the contents resulting in serious personal injury or death.
- Do not puncture or incinerate cylinder. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit, (49 Celsius). Exposure to these conditions could result in the operation of the pressure relief device, which will result in a sudden discharge of pressure from the cylinder, resulting in serious personal injury or death.
- FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS TRANSPORTATION IF REFILLED; PENALTY OF UP TO $500,000 FINE AND FIVE YEARS IMPRISONMENT (49 U.S.C. 5124).
- INSTRUCTIONS FO RECYCLING OR DISPOSAL OF TANK:
- While outdoors, close valve tightly. Unscrew and remove nozzle by hand or with a 3/4″ wrench carefully, then open valve completely to release any residual pressure in tank. Take tank to a steel recycling pickup, or, if necessary, dispose with trash.
- Note: Please respect the environment. Do not release balloons outdoors in free flight.
- DOT-39 NRC / 260/325 M1005
- Inside container complies with prescribed specifications. E-Z Safety Seal Balloon Valve safety approved by an independent laboratory through Creative Balloons Mfg. Inc.
- Cylinder manufactured and filled by Worthington Cylinder Corporation – Columbus, Ohio, a subsidiary or Worthington Industries.
Balloon Inflation Safety: