1. WHAT SIZE ARE THE BALLOONS WHEN INFLATED WITH HELIUM?
The balloons in the E-Z Balloon Kit™ should measure 10” diameter when fully inflated. DO NOT OVERINFLATE, or balloons can pop. There is enough helium in each tank to inflate 50-10” diameter latex balloons. There is 14.9 cubic ft. of helium in each E-Z Balloon Kit™ cylinder.
2. WHAT IS THE FLOATING TIME OF THE HELIUM BALLOONS IN THE KIT(S)?
5-6 hours. Please note that temperature and humidity can affect float time.
Balloons tend to float longer in colder temperatures and in higher humidity.
We recommend inflating balloons 30-45 minutes before an event.
3. WHAT COLOR BALLOONS ARE IN THE E-Z BALLOON KIT™?
Assorted Color Balloons
4. WHAT IS AN “E-Z SAFETY SEAL® BALLOON”?
E-Z Safety Seal® Balloons are self sealing and pre strung with 4’ of satin ribbon. Each features a self sealing, plastic plug placed in the neck of the balloon by our facility. We have eliminated the hand-tying, stringing, and loss of helium typically associated with latex balloons.
5. IS HELIUM SAFE?
Helium is safe, colorless, odorless and non-toxic. But, helium is a gas under pressure when in a steel cylinder (tank), and remaining gas should be released from each tank before the tank is recycled or disposed of.
6. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY SHIPMENT OF E-Z BALLOON KITS™?
Allow 3-weeks for delivery from date order is placed Shipment is sent from the factory by truck to the address you indicate on the order form.
7. ARE THE TANKS RECYCLABLE OR REFILLABLE?
The emptied tanks are recyclable. Tanks can be placed curbside for waste disposal (recycling bin), or delivered to a recycling center in your community. The tanks are designed to be filled, by the factory, with helium “one time” only The E-Z Balloon Kit™ tanks are not refillable.
8. HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN A TANK IS RUNNING LOW ON HELIUM?
You will notice the time to inflate the balloons will start to slow down. As balloon inflation takes longer, this indicates that the tank is nearing empty.
9. WHAT DOES A PERFECT HELIUM FILLED BALLOON LOOK LIKE?
A perfect helium filled balloon should be “round”. Stop inflating a balloon when it becomes round in shape, leaving some unfilled space in the neck of the balloon. Do not let a balloon “pineapple”, as it will probably be overinflated, and “pop”. This will waste the remaining helium in the tank, and you might not be able to inflate the balance of balloons in your kit(s).
10. WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF AN E-Z BALLOON KIT™?
Any unused portion of helium in a tank should last up to 1 year. Latex balloons generally have a shelf life of up to one year. Store kits in a cool, dark room for best results. Unused latex balloons should be kept away from heat and sunlight.
11. IS THE E-Z BALLOON KIT™ SAFE FOR USE BY CHILDREN?
Although the E-Z Safety Seal® Balloons meet U.S. Consumer Product Safety regulations, for children over age 5 years, ADULT SUPERVISION IS RECOMMENDED.
WE RECOMMEND THAT ADULTS INFLATE THE SELF SEALING BALLOONS IN EACH E-Z BALLOON KIT™.
DISCARD ANY BROKEN AND/OR DEFLATED BALLOONS. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO CHEW ON LATEX BALLOONS, OR PLAY WITH LATEX BALLOONS. NEVER INHALE HELIUM GAS, AS IT CAN BE HARMFUL IF
INHALED. LATEX BALLOONS ARE NOT TOYS.
12. HOW CAN I GET A MATERIAL DATA SAFETY SHEET?
Download Here: http://www.creativeballoonsmfg.com/pdfs/MSDSHelium.pdf
13. DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET SAFETY STANDARDS?
The product meets Consumer Product Safety regulations, and has been tested by leading independent laboratories.
14. WHY DIDN’T THE TANK FILL ALL THE BALLOONS IN THE PACKAGE?
If you over-inflate the balloons (to more than 10” in diameter), you may not be able to fill all the balloons in the kit. Eliminate helium wastage and leakage while filling by making sure there is a secure fit between the black rubber inflation nozzle and the plastic balloon valve.
15. HOW DO I STORE THE (UNUSED) E-Z BALLOON KIT?
1. Before storing the E-Z Balloon Kit, close the helium cylinder by turning the top (green) handle clockwise.
2. Do not store in damp areas.
3. Never expose the helium cylinder to direct heat or fire.
16. HOW DO I DISPOSE OF THE USED E-Z BALLOON KIT?
The helium tank is Recyclable.
- Dispose of the E-Z Balloon Kit tank when it is completely empty.
- Empty tank in a well-ventilated area only. Open the cylinder by turning the top (green) handle clockwise. Hold down black rubber inflation nozzle until tank is empty (tank is empty when no sound of helium releasing is heard or pressure felt).
- Unscrew and remove black inflation nozzle.
- Place empty tank in a curbside recycling can.
For questions that are not covered by this section, feel free to contact us at: mailto:email@example.com